Topic

Help Finding Used Bikepacking Gear ??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring Help Finding Used Bikepacking Gear ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Seth Brewer
    BPL Member

@whistler

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com

I'm recently located to the Boston area and am mostly doing urban / city riding on a beater bike that I won't cry over if and when it gets nicked in this lovely city. –> I cannot put panniers on (not that I want to with the weight) so it has to be frame bags of some sort. I'd love to have the ability to get some packs like the Revelate Designs Viscacha or Terrapin, plus maybe a handlebar bag (midsized) to enable me to go out for all day and possibly 1 nighter trips. Any ideas of forums I could look for this stuff used ?? I know it's a long shot – but thanks for any info! Cheers, Seth sethbrew(AT)gmail(DOT)com

John Higgins
    BPL Member

@sliggins1483

i got a set of bags for my bike last year through http://www.bikepacking.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=864a00070dcfa301a97b13681d1d46bd;www stuff doesn't come up often, but i got a full set of new bags for my bike at nearly half the cost

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools