Topic

Ohio Buckeye Trail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Trip Planning Ohio Buckeye Trail

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    D M
    BPL Member

@farwalker

Locale: What, ME worry?

Anyone here hiked the Ohio Buckeye Trail? I've been visiting my daughter in Cincinnati and have done some short sections. Fall is a great time here although the leaves are about gone it's still been pretty. Most of what I've hiked here is on the Little Miami River, and today a bit on Yellow Springs Creek by Glen Helen Preserve. There is a little town there called Xenia where an old railroad station is the center of four or more trails made from old rail lines leading off in all directions, one trail when completed will go from Cincnnati to Erie. Lots of historic sites and its paved for bikes. I plan on returning to hike more and would like more information if anyone here has hiked the Buckeye trail.Yellow falls area

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools