Topic

50% Merino 50% Polyester clothing at STP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 50% Merino 50% Polyester clothing at STP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Hi all, STP is selling Super.natural clothing, which for the most part seems about 50% Merino 50% polyester on their site at good prices (even better if you can apply coupons). Anybody has any field experience with this brand? I haven't seen much in the way of performance reviews. I've been happy with other polyester/polypropylene and merino interactions, but I've also had some flukes. I have these ultra light Terramar pieces that I also bought at STP and are 100% polyester. They take over double the time to dry than Capilene 3, despite the weight difference. So I am guessing the weaving process must have something to do with it, not just fabric composition and weight. Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the tip. Interesting ratio, perhaps worth a try. Hopefully the polyester part is designed to wick, otherwise with 50% wool, it won't wick in the spreading way at all.

Gilad Nachmani
    BPL Member

@gnachmani

Been using Super.Natural for a couple of years now and the fabric works well for mid-level impact activity (fast hiking/slow runs) but they have a slight cut problem. The Super.Natural range varies widely in fit and all of them were too big for me. I usually wear s/m (usually finding one of them work) and with Super.Natural I went down to a clear small and even those are a bit loose on the torso. Wort trying though, I've met the team in ISPO a couple of years ago and they are a very nice team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!