Topic

Heritage Cross-over Dome 710gm 210x100x105cm

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Heritage Cross-over Dome 710gm 210x100x105cm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rmeurant
    BPL Member

@rmeurant

Locale: Laniakea

Saw this new ultra-lite tent (really a zelt) on sale in Rally Grass, Fukuoka last week for 35,000 yen (just bought a MacBook there as well, so though I was tempted, I didn't bring one back to Korea!). Weight: 710 gm Dimensions: 210cm x 100cm x 105cm high. URL: http://heritage.co.jp/gear_models/zelt_crossover_d.html This features very lightweight poles. Floor is same material as dome. Would prefer to see the door on the other side, and the vent further from the door. There is no bug-net door. Tunnel vents both front and back. Quite impressed. Crossover 2 Crossover 1 Heritage makes some very fine tents that have long tempted me, though as I mention above, this is more of a zelt Crossover 3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools