Topic

Sun Valley Hiking Partner

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Sun Valley Hiking Partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Garrison
    BPL Member

@kgarrison

Locale: SF Bay Area

I'm looking for one or more hiking/backpacking partners in Idaho. I live in the Sun Valley area. I tend to like fast and lite trips, 2-3 days, in the 20-40 mile range. I can also do 5-10 day trip once or twice a year. I'm new to Idaho so I'm still exploring the area (e.g., Sawtooths, White Clouds, Pioneers, Frank Church). That said, I'm open to anything within a couple hundred miles. About me: 15-25 miles per day, enjoy trail time and site seeing along the way. I enjoy cross-county as well. The more remote the better. My base weight is generally in the 6.5-8 lbs region depending on what we're trying to accomplish. 4 season hiker. If you're looking for a hiking partner in the area, let me know.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools