Topic

Oware Group Buy

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Oware Group Buy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Casey Cardwell
    BPL Member

@niles

Locale: On the Dirt in Oregon

Is anyone interested in getting a group buy together for 1.1 oz silnylon ripstop from Oware?

The minimum order is $75 and the standard price is $5/yd, but if we get enough people together with enough yardage we'll probably get a discount.

Silnylon is not the only thing we could go in on, I suppose if there's a major interest in a diff't fabric or item.

aaron mount

@amount

Locale: Sierra Foothills

Try giving http://www.noahlamport.com a call.
    Last I heard they charged $2.50 a yard with a ten yard min and a $5.00 cut fee.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Make sure a group buy is possible. I saw a group buy thing by the alphamid some time back, and when I brought it up here, the group buy thing was gone the next day.

Andrew Richard

@fairweather8588

Locale: The Desert

noah lamport charges a $5 cutting fee
    they charge a $5 folding fee if you want shipping box,
    and they sent me 4 yards of useless wrinkled fabric.
    I dont like their customer service, for those who are interested I wont be using them again.

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

You could probably just have one person make the order and then ship out the individual orders once they got it.

Adam

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools