Topic

Light, long, 3-layer shell pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Light, long, 3-layer shell pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peter S
    BPL Member

@prse

Locale: Denmark

Looking to replace my worn out Haglöfs Lim paclite shell pants. I have very long legs, but I'm thin. So I need longer than regular lenght pants. I know Arcteryx can in some models be ordered in long length. But they only have long light shell pants in paclite. I would like to have 3-layer pants this time. I'm no fan of clammy feeling shell garments. Anybody know of any light, long, 3-layer shell pants? Thanks Peter

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

luke makes 3 layer eVent(not paclite) rain pants that are 7 oz in size medium that start at $129 and you let him know your size and features you want.

Peter S
    BPL Member

@prse

Locale: Denmark

Link, Anna, (what is your name btw? You are always helpful, but I don't know your name :-) ), thank you very much. They look perfect, IF I can get Luke to make them extra long. My guess is that it is possible.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Hi Peter my name is Anna, I hope it works out for you :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools