Topic

Extra 20% off sale items on Backcountry

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
John Rowan BPL Member
PostedSep 15, 2015 at 10:10 am

FYI…. With them clearing out a lot of stock anyway, there are some tasty bargains to be had. I snagged an R1 jacket for like $83.

DGoggins BPL Member
PostedSep 16, 2015 at 8:33 am

ARgh! They don't have size large in the r1 hoody….otherwise it would be $83 then plus the 9% activejunky discount…. it would be $75!

David Mason BPL Member
PostedSep 16, 2015 at 9:37 am

Too bad they don't sell montbell gear anymore! But at least the coupon is valid on outlet items as well.

DGoggins BPL Member
PostedSep 17, 2015 at 8:11 pm

Just register at activejunky.com…then click on their backcountry link and purchase something.

Alice Hengst BPL Member
PostedSep 19, 2015 at 6:47 pm

I tried to order a few things. It says "extra 20% off", which means you take the sale price and subtract 20%, right? When I added items, the cart took 20% off the regular price. It said "Success, you have received an extra 20% off" but the price was too high. I called cust svcs about this and they were baffled. They said they'd enter a manual order but no thanks. I just tried again but it is still not fixed. Anyone else have this problem or notice this?

PostedSep 20, 2015 at 9:03 am

I ordered something from Backcountry yesterday, the discount was applied correctly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Loading...