Topic

Hacked discussion of SMD packs restored

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General)  Hacked discussion of SMD packs restored

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Someone attempted to delete and hide this thread.
    Uncouth behaviour.

Cheers
    Roger

Monte Masterson
    BPL Member

@septimius

Locale: Southern Indiana

Love those SMD packs. I wouldn't buy anything else. Can't wait to see some reviews on the new Flight 30's and 40's.

Todd K.
    BPL Member

@kulbot

Locale: Great Lakes

Thanks for taking the time to shoot and post this video. The pack looks great–I really like the grey (gray?) color. The changes to the side pockets and rear pouch are nice, although I don't mind the pockets on the first generation pack (I've got the Fusion 50). After seeing this pack up close and personal, I'm even more thrilled I snagged the first Fusion 50 for $100.

Earl Gilbert
    Spectator

@egilbe

I ended up buying one of both in the old style. Still can't quite get them to ride comfortably on me, but for $100 and $110, respectively, I can live with it. I just need to do some more fiddling with the stays.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

Hi John, Have you weighed the pack? I did not hear you mention on your video clip. Cheers, Stephen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools