Topic

It’s December 1st and…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) It’s December 1st and…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Burke

@burkest

Locale: Collegiate Peaks Wilderness

Mr. Frankle of ULA has not posted pictures of the ohm. Does he not realize that I have been waiting patiently for four months so I can purchase another piece of gear I have to explain to my wife.

Seriously though I hope he has enjoyed his time off and I am looking forward to what new designs he has come up with during his latest trek.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

He didn't stay on schedule? Hikers are ALWAYS on schedule.
    UNBELIEVABLE.
    UNACCEPTABLE.
    How dare he disappoint his rabid customers-to-be.

He must be punished. Let's add 10 pounds of rocks to his pack on his next hike.

:D

Nia Schmald
    BPL Member

@nschmald

How many others were hoping we'd get news on the ohm today. Oh well. The perhaps perfect not quite sul pack still remains a mystery. :(

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

Count me in as waiting with baited breath (well I'm actually eating a bagel now) for Brian's return, shopping list in hand.

Dave Heiss
    BPL Member

@daveheiss

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Count me in as another one with Ohm fever. I've been holding off on a new pack purchase until I can get a look at Brian's new design, and the waiting is killing me!

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

I gave up on Brian a long time ago — about putting out a panel-loading pack.

Lucky for him, I've been slowly gravitating towards the concept of top loaders… :)

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

In Brian's defense, he only inquired about the interest in and features for a panel loader. He never said he would make one.

Ron Moak at Six Moon Designs has a nice panel loader, the ESSENCE. I've seen and tried it……………very nice, if you want a panel loader. http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=44

Let's not rush to judgement here on Brian's timely return, or lack thereof. After the Tahoe Rim Trail and having completed the 4800 mile Trans America Trail (TAT) on his motorcycle, there can be many reasons for a delay. Check his blog at http://www.ula-equipment.com/tat.htm

Try some dehydrated chill with your Gatorade. He'll be back!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools