Topic

GOLD Gear SUL Cook Kit with BRS 3000T Canister Stove – 20% Off for BPL Members

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GOLD Gear SUL Cook Kit with BRS 3000T Canister Stove – 20% Off for BPL Members

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Gardner
    BPL Member

@gearmaker

Locale: Northern California

Complete super ultralight camping kitchen weighs 4.8 oz. Boils 500 ml of 60* F water in about 6 minutes using about 6 grams of fuel. Avoids wilderness area restrictions on alcohol, esbit and wood-burning stoves, plus it’s safer, faster, more adjustable and easier to use. Includes BRS 3000T canister stove, 700 ml all-aluminum, flat-bottomed, BPA-free cook pot, 1 qt Ziploc food storage container for a bowl/bottom section of a caddy, 16 oz. Delitainer for cup/top section of caddy, Reflectix cozy, silicon lip guard/gripper, SUL titanium foil pot lid, and beer can pot lid. Everything fits in the caddy, plus one 110 gram fuel canister (Sno Peak, MSR, etc.). Cook pot is wire-brushed outside for better heat absorption and aesthetics, and sanded inside to remove the BPA-laden plastic lining. List price $50 on my GOLD Gear web site, $40 to BPL members. Post a response so I can verify your BPL membership and send me a PM if interested. cComponents on left, packed kit on right. (Canisters not included – shown only for illustrative purposes.)

Lou Z
    BPL Member

@lugee

Locale: Southern California

David, I just sent you a PM!

Lou Z
    BPL Member

@lugee

Locale: Southern California

Got my kit a couple weeks ago. The BRS3000T mates so well to the bottom of the pot. Tom (dog) likes it too!Gold Gear BRS3000T Pot

Cameron P
    Spectator

@nodeal

Just stumbled across this old post. Are you still making these?

Anonymous
    Inactive

David, have you ever thought about anodizing the aluminum “pot”?  Folks like myself, would be much more apt to buy anodized Al for cookware over untreated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools