Topic

McHale Pack Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals McHale Pack Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ron D
    BPL Member

@dillonr

Locale: Colorado

McHale Packs is having a fall sale. While their custom packs traditionally haven't been ultra light, they have started making a new smaller volume light weight model that is being featured at $295 during the fall sale. I just ordered one and the amount of time Dan McHale spends in making sure the pack is a custom fit for the individual is impressive.

Christopher Plesko

@pivvay

Locale: Rocky Mountains

Where did you see the sale info? I'm on the McHale site but I'm only seeing the $495 "bigger" packs on sale.

Ron D
    BPL Member

@dillonr

Locale: Colorado

Chris – Go to his "Letter" ( http://www.mchalepacks.com/letter/index.htm ) and under the first picture where is says "See the Subpop page" is the initial information. If you click on the link ( http://www.mchalepacks.com/ultralight/detail/sub_pop.htm )it will take you to the page with more info and pictures. From my recent dealings it works best to call and directly discuss what you want with Dan.
    Ron

dan mchale
    BPL Member

@wildlife

Locale: Cascadia

There has been a little confusion about the bottom material for these. The base price includes the Full Spectra bottom. You do not have to buy any add-ons or accessories to get the Full Spectra Bottom.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools