Topic

Will I fit into that tent ?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Will I fit into that tent ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Choosing a tent is not all that easy particularly when you can't try it for yourself. For sometime at Tarptent we have had a 3D clip for each shelter and that has helped. We are now live with a new and much better version that I think gives a very realistic sensation of being there. The clips are found in our Video section and at the end of the slide show in the respective product page. I can't put a direct link to it right now (will do later on) but they look like this : SS2 3d still

Steve Collins
    BPL Member

@chicagomoose

Locale: North Carolina

Thanks for sharing Franco, great to see TarpTent continuing to be innovative in their field in more ways than just excellent shelter design. As a 6'3" guy I wish more cottage companies would offer a similar ability. Edit: now only if we could change the height of the person in the video :). Here is the link. Correct Link: http://www.tarptent.com/ttvideos.html

Anonymous

> I can't put a direct link to it right now (will do later on) but they look like this : http://www.tarptent.com/ttvideos.html and the "Videos" tab on all the individual product pages. Zoom/pan/rotate from any angle. -H

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Good suggestion about changing the dummies height but I don't think the software allows that as yet. (I can't even use Sketchup so don't take my word for it…) The link you posted is to the previous 3D version, the new ones are much better again. Top banner Products-videos then the ones with the black background.

Bill Law
    BPL Member

@williamlaw

Locale: SF Bay Area
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools