I started a poll in the hope that we might be able to get a drop on the Mariposa or Gorilla. Feel free to add any other Gossamer Gear pack you've been wanting. My understanding is after 200 votes they will contact the vendor and try to arrange a group buy. Vote Link: https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Gossamer-Gear-Packs-Ultralight-Backpack Having trouble making it clickable – anyone?
Topic
Gossamer Gear Packs (Mariposa and others) – On Massdrop Vote
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
We have nothing to lose and an awesome pack to gain.
I'm not active on other backpack forums right now. If anyone is and wants to share, that would help.
Voted. I'd love to pick up Murmur at a discounted rate.
I love Gossamer! Putting in my vote now.
My Minoposa is about done, would be great to replace with a new Gorilla. Vote logged.
Become a member to post in the forums.

