If enough people order, they will be $155. https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ula-ohm-2-0/
Topic
ohm 2.0 on massdrop
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
I have far too many packs. …or do I?
Never enough packs! I just ordered the closeout Fusion 65, and I am still considering getting the Ohm! lol
Okay, that is funny.
Was seriously about to pull the trigger but then read the caveat on the ULA site about the Ohm and Circuit not withstanding travel (being checked on planes or buses) due to the frame material. This is big for me as I do my backpacking internationally and check my pack on planes, but also on buses all along my trip. If anyone has ridden on a chicken bus in Latin America, you get why this would be a problem. I'm going to need to stick with a less fragile stay/frame system.
Become a member to post in the forums.

