Topic

ID Custom Renaissance

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals ID Custom Renaissance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

I ordered a custom Integral Designs Renaissance bag a couple months ago. I canceled the order the next day after they said how long it would take to produce.

Well to make a short story long the bag is complete and being sent to Pro Mountain Sports in Seattle, they have a cool website by the way. I do not have to buy the bag or anything but wanted to let you guys know in case you wanted it.

It is the Renaissance with a half length zipper with 3 layers of Primaloft on top and one layer on the bottom. The bag should be closed to 5 degree rated now and with a 64" girth still have ample room for layering. The standard bag has layers of 2 and 2. I would buy it anyways if it were not Christmas.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools