Topic

Sleeping Pad

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Sleeping Pad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Gray
    BPL Member

@gordong

Locale: Front Range, CO

I currently have a Neo Air Xlite reg size. It is light, packs well, ect…. However, I don't find it very comfortable. I kinda roll off it. And, I think it's too narrow. I don't mind the crinkle noise.

I had an older version Neo Air (rectangle) and it was comfy. However, it had a mystery leak and so I sent it in and got the Xlite as a warranty replacement. I am looking at the Neo Air Trekker and and wonder what the difference is between the Xlite, other than the shape, weight, ect…

Does anyone know?

Is there anyone what wants to trade? I may just go buy one.

http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/mattresses/trek-and-travel/neoair-trekker/product

Thanks!

todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

While it will help with the width problem, the comfort difference is next to nil, IMO. If you don't like the feel of one Neo, you probably won't like any other

Gordon Gray
    BPL Member

@gordong

Locale: Front Range, CO

Thanks Todd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools