Topic

plastic pots

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear plastic pots

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rog Tallbloke
    BPL Member

@tallbloke

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!

Does anyone remember the screw together plastic pots Trail designs used to supply their cook systems in? What size were they, are they still available?

Thanks

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Rog Tallbloke
    BPL Member

@tallbloke

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!

Thanks! Stove accessories – the one place on the website I didn't look and should have…

Jordo _99
    BPL Member

@jordo_99

Locale: Nebraska

I might have to pick a set of those up.

I ended up buying and modifying a set of Medium sized Twist'N'Loc to work with my Fosters Can setup.

It works but I had to cut wholes in both lids, attach the lids together, and deal with 3 pieces (2 cups an an adapter).

The Caldera Caddy cups seem MUCH cleaner and are probably lighter and tougher to boot.

JCH
    BPL Member

@pastyj-2-2

Check the weights on the 'Specifications' tab. They are definitely sturdy, but at 2.5oz to 3.1oz I would not call them particularly light.

Jordo _99
    BPL Member

@jordo_99

Locale: Nebraska

Meh, I said "f*** it" and ordered them. I'll post a comparison sometime in the future.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools