Topic

Cascade Mountain Tech Poles at Costco for $23

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Randy Nelson BPL Member
PostedAug 3, 2015 at 2:14 pm

I decided to go back today and pick up a pair for day hikes so I can keep my backpacking gear separate but they were all out. They checked the other stores in Denver and there were none left. Bummer.

"Just went to Costco to pick up a pair of the Cascade Mountain Tech Poles for a friend and they had an instant rebate of $7, so they were $22.99. I thought they were a good deal at $30!"

Randy Nelson BPL Member
PostedAug 3, 2015 at 7:37 pm

"were they the flick lock version?"

Yep. Also, the sticker showing the price said the instant rebate was good until 8/8/15.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...