Topic

New member

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Gator Paddler BPL Member
PostedJul 20, 2015 at 8:48 pm

Hi everyone. I just joined BPL today at the lifetime membership level after lurking for nearly a year. I'm a fairly experienced camper but learned enough here to warrant the price of membership, so I joined in part as a way to express my appreciation.

I figured an introduction would be appropriate before jumping in with posts. I live in the Madison, WI area and primarily prefer canoe camping but do some backpacking. I'm more of a luxury camper than hiker but thanks to this site have found I can really lighten my load and still enjoy some luxuries on the trail. It's really liberating to have control over my pack weight, and for that, I thank all of you who contribute here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...