Topic

3/4 Length Wide Gossamer Gear Air Beam Mattress

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) 3/4 Length Wide Gossamer Gear Air Beam Mattress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gerry B.
    BPL Member

@taedawood

Locale: Louisiana, USA

This is not a review because I only just received my new Gossamer Gear 3/4 Length Wide Air Beam Mattress Pad. (John Abela, please forgive me!) :-) All of their Air Beam mattresses (no insulation) are on clearance so I decided to try one because I liked the idea of a wide/short pad. My initial impressions are very positive. It is 48" long, 27" wide and 2 1/2" thick at the top and 20" and 1 1/2" at the bottom. The outer chamber on each side is larger than the interior chambers. It was very comfortable and I especially liked not having my arms fall off the sides. The mattress weight is 11.7 oz and the total weight with patch kit and stuff sack is 12.5 oz. It is currently on sale for $78.20, a pretty good price for such a pad. I think I am going to like it for non-winter trips but only time will tell about its durability.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools