Topic

REI – Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS $219.95 & eTrex Legend Cx $184.93

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI – Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS $219.95 & eTrex Legend Cx $184.93

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy Fassler

@sputter

Locale: Northern California

REI – Garmin eTrex Vista HCx GPS $219.95 & eTrex Legend Cx $184.93

These are two very nice Garmin units. The new Vista HCx for $219 is a great price and these were just released. The Legend has the "older" chipset which is not as sensitive and does not have the altimeter or compass, but it is ~$35 less.

Garmin eTrex Legend Cx
    # Reduced to: $184.93 (unit was replaced by the H version with high sensitivity receiver)

Garmin eTrex Vista HCx
    $219.99 nov 16-25 for their Winter sale!

Patrick Baker

@wildman

That is an nice GPS and a good price:

Here is another good sleeping bag deal:

http://www.rei.com/product/731787

Jeremy Fassler

@sputter

I'm a deal fiend.

Use coupon code WMPRT7 to take an addition $25 off any REI product right now. No exclusions. This thing is RARE and expires on Nov 25th. This works on all the sale stuff too.

Crazy! :)

Brian Barnes
    BPL Member

@brianjbarnes

Locale: Midwest

Jeremy, Great deal! Thanks, Brian

Siegmund Beimfohr
    BPL Member

@sigbeimfohr

Jeremy,
    Where did you find this code for 25% off any item? Can't find any reference at REI.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Note that your shopping cart needs to contain $100 worth of stuff for this to work.

John Haley

@quoddy

Locale: New York/Vermont Border

Thanks. That post made for two separate orders and a savings of $50. An Exped 9 pad and a Coleman EXP Fyrestorm Titanium Stove are now on the way. I was about to order them when I saw the coupon code in this thread.

Jeremy Fassler

@sputter

yeah, I'm not sure where the guys dug this one up from, I haven't heard yet, but this type doesnt happen very often. Most coupons exclude GPS, bikes, etc where this one doesnt, and most are percentage based. Forgot to post about the $100 thing, thanks for catching that :)

Eric St. Mary

@ewsews

Dang it I just save a $100, though it cost me $200. Thanks!

Ryan Krause

@rmkrause

Locale: Pacific Northwest

You used the coupon twice? From what I've heard coupons are one use per customer and while additional uses will go through the system they'll deduct it from your dividend in addition to the bad karma.

Eric St. Mary

@ewsews

They have $2.99 shipping now. I called them on Friday and they are refunding the difference is shipping. Total for the Vista shipped was $198.

Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

I just got some lightweight goretex Inov8 390s for about $77 plus shipping, about 1/2 of the full retail price. THANKS!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools