So, near the end of July I'll be driving from Maryland to the Seattle area. No trucks, no trailers, just me in my Prius C with a cargo box on top and a few boxes inside. I'll be taking the northern route (if you google-mapped Bowie, MD to Seattle, I'll be following that route).
Hoping to put in between 500-700 miles per day, but we'll see. I can't really dawdle too much as I need to get out to Washington and back to work.
If anyone isn't far off that route and wouldn't mind letting me use your couch or floor for a night, I would be in your debt. I don't like being forever in someone's debt, so let's say I'll be in your debt for at least 2 weeks. Three if you have cold water in the fridge. I'd also be happy to regale you with wonderous tales of my many adventures (and I'd even tone down the profanity on request). Alternately, I'd help you troubleshoot that problem you're having with your Mac.
Thanks.

