Topic

waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Brett .

@brett1234

Locale: CA

Ad is here, and is evidently real:
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tfr/477004137.html
    "..must be comfortable around nude models."
    Ben, you are in LA, aren't you?

Philip Mitchell

@pmops5

Locale: Florida

Sign me up!

Dave T

@davet

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

It is an ad for a promotional video on the Sunset Retirement Village, a nature lovers retreat.
    Franco
    Ben, supposedly, is visiting the ancestral lands at the moment, but I wonder now if this is just a coincidence…

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

and how is it that you came across this ad? :o

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

I've run into a rogue pack of playmates on a remote trail. Before the encounter, I did notice unusual tracks – small barefeet looking. Once they spotted me, the group immediately began a chase. I stood my ground until the third false charge. Then I knew I was in trouble.

Thank God I was ultralight because I was able to out-run them after about three miles. I stopped a couple of dozen times and observed their progress. They moved slowly yet gracefully. I was not carrying playmate spray so as they got closer I'd run ahead several meters at a time.

Then I woke up : )

Einstein X
    BPL Member

@einsteinx

Locale: The Netherlands

ROTFL :D:D:D

jim bailey
    BPL Member

@florigen

Locale: South East

Can only imagine walking backwards off a cliff or burning my hand on an open flame because of certain distractions.

Not to mention getting in trouble for saying something like "and now it's time to set up Jimmy's tent pole".

No way, just too many things that could go terribly wrong.

Good luck to you boys.

Patrick Browning
    BPL Member

@optimator

Not to mention getting in trouble for saying something like "and now it's time to set up Jimmy's tent pole".

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Chupka

@fattexan

Locale: NTX

I refuse to believe a word of this without pictures for proof.

Scott Bentz
    BPL Member

@scottbentz

Locale: Southern California

Why haven't any of our female counterparts chimed in. I would like to say that if the Playmates are found on the trail they would only be there because they were lost, or sent out to pasture by the old Hef.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

Hehheh…..well, it depends what kind of lady you are ;-)
    But hey, you never know! :-D

Valentin Zill

@valentin-zill

Locale: Europe

Nude models… Are they bringing XUL to a new level? A base weight of zero oz, aren't we all dreaming of this?

Miguel Arboleda
    BPL Member

@butuki

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan

Man, finally some life back in the forums again! I was wondering when the cuben's buttons were going to pop…

Don't you just wonder what teaching SUL "camping" to a flock of Playmates would be like? Who'd ever have thought that ADDING weight might actually be necessary!

Andrew Richard

@fairweather8588

Locale: The Desert

"Nude models… Are they bringing XUL to a new level? A base weight of zero oz, aren't we all dreaming of this?"

What about implants, do those count?

Adam Rothermich
    BPL Member

@aroth87

Locale: Missouri Ozarks

"What about implants, do those count?"

Anyone know the R-value of implants? Seems like it could be an advantage if they slept on their stomachs.

Adam

Joe Kuster
    BPL Member

@slacklinejoe

Locale: Flatirons

I'm not sure why I'm posting on here but I will say that I've actually had decent fun camping with former playmates. A college friend of mine brought a couple friends who were in PB on a college thing the prior year. They were actually very down to earth and otherwise pretty much normal girls (ok, so they partied a little more). After that I took them rock climbing. They weren't ditzy, or agressively trying to score, but they were a lot of fun to hang out with.

They were of course very cute but generally speaking lighting, makeup and hours of work on the hair paired with digital enhancement (airbrushing) is what really makes the photo. The artists at PB can make most any girl with solid potential look absolutely phenominal.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools