Topic

SD 20% discount

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Rick Reno BPL Member
PostedJun 10, 2015 at 4:52 pm

From the webinar today, the code is SDLIVEJUNE and it's good for 20% off site-wide through Friday.

Apologies if this isn't where I'm supposed to,post this and no, I don't stand to gain anything.

Jim Colten BPL Member
PostedJun 10, 2015 at 8:05 pm

They already have some items discounted to prices comparable to the best I could find elsewhere. And this code works on those sale prices. Not bad … if they have what you want in your size.

PostedJun 11, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Magic, thanks :)

(damn, their Elite Cajoule is on my shopping list, but it's currently only available in XS and S)

Terran BPL Member
PostedJun 12, 2015 at 4:48 am

I picked up their Cajoule a couple of months ago. A nice piece of equipment if it fits. What I mean is while the cut is good, the belt passageway is too low for some folks. They must have based the Cajoule for average torso size. I have a 19" torso and an extralarge fits me well. Those with a shorter torso could get by passing the belt through the reach through pockets.
Bump above the chaff…

Terran BPL Member
PostedJun 13, 2015 at 9:33 am

After feild testing, I find I have the opposite complaint of the belt passage being too low. I find the pockets are too high. I have also found the hood a bit sloppy fitting. While overall, I would recommend the SD Cajoule, I think if I were to buy another, I would have it made by a custom outfit, such as Luke's. I think the price would be somewhat comparable and these minor fitting problems could be eliminated.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Loading...