Topic

Costco budget sleeping bag – KSB 20 – Down Sleeping bag – $139

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Costco budget sleeping bag – KSB 20 – Down Sleeping bag – $139

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Magnanti
    BPL Member

@paulmags

Locale: Colorado Plateau

I was in Costco recently with Mrs Mags. Looks like they have started selling Klymit Down Bags for $139. Very similar to the Kelty Cosmic down bag…but more readily avail. 550 fill, 2.6 lbs. Rated to 20F. Not a bad budget bag. http://www.klymit.com/index.php/ksb20down.html

Sure, there are better. But for someone on a budget, this bag probably works well enough.

Klymit sleeping pads and their 35L pack also at Costco..

Andrew U
    Spectator

@anarkhos

Locale: Colorado, Wyoming

I wonder if they intend for you to carry a 2.6 lb. bag in a 35L pack. lol

The pads are great, bought one for my wife for car camping.

Costco is an amazing resource for car camping products.

Todd T
    BPL Member

@texasbb

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I wonder if that 20F rating is a real (EN 13537) rating or a Klymit-specific guesstimate.

michael levi

@m-l

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles

I hate how hard and long blowing up neo airs and syn mats take. Then deflating and rolling.

I like my klymit x frame fI'll length. It takes 3 breaths and I use a 1/8 foam pad with it too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools