Topic

Lightheart Gear Sale – Monday, June 8/15

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Valerie E BPL Member
PostedJun 6, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Tent clearance: Demos, returns, slight seconds etc. They are being sold "AS IS", no returns, prices from $150 – $175. Accessed via their website.

Edited to add: I am not associated with Lightheart Gear (I don't even own anything by them), but others on BPL seem to like the brand, so I posted this as a "public service". Apparently one member (Forum membership only) has a problem with these types of notices, but I hope they continue, because I have gotten some great deals from other members giving notice of sales on websites that are having a generalized (not specific to BPL) sale!

PostedJun 9, 2015 at 9:11 am

I appreciate the heads up even though I didn't end up buying anything. This is the perfect place for these kinds of posts and 99.99% of BPL'ers appreciate them.

Michael L BPL Member
PostedJun 9, 2015 at 12:12 pm

doug,

Willie is making a point about another thread. He bumped a couple threads because of this. I don't think anybody is really picking on this thread….it is a great example of what I like about gear deals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...