Topic

Outdoor Research Zealot Jacket for $99.97

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Outdoor Research Zealot Jacket for $99.97

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Scruggs
    BPL Member

@jrscruggs

Locale: Oregon

"Hot Deal" at Campmor.com reduced from $199.00; only in Retro Red; available for now in small, medium, & large.

https://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=39282167&memberId=12500226&storeId=226&catalogId=40000000226&langId=-1

JRS

Note: Thanks to Paul & Benjamin's reminder on "free shipping" arithmetic, added a $.79 Clif Bar Peanut Butter Z Bar for a total price of $100.76 for the Zealot plus something to put in its chest pocket for emergencies.

And avoided $6.95 in shipping expense if the Zealot were purchased alone.

JRS

Paul Tree

@paul_tree

Locale: Wowwww

trying to find something less than one dollar to add, for the free shipping.

Edit: Maybe a Larabar or a GU. They are over a buck but will get used.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Whenver I need to pad a purchase to qualify for free shipping, I always add food — trail mix, energy bars, freeze-dried dinners, etc. — something that will last a long time and get used / consumed.

S P

@highaltitude

Thank you for posting this. I ordered one and we will see how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools