Topic

36% Off at STP – Komperdell C3’s for $70

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 36% Off at STP – Komperdell C3’s for $70

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Locale: North Carolina

Sierra Trading Post is taking 20% off all purchases of $100 or more through tomorrow. There's also a 20% off $75, so the combined discount adds up to 36%. If you're feeling lucky, the same catalog that lists the 20% off code also includes a free shipping riddle ("Name the capital whose name translates as 'new flower.'" The answer is Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and the catalog keycode is 58137).

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

I tried entering the keycode on the Cart and it did not change the price, so only the single 20% off for an order over $100 is applied. Is there a different way to enter the catalog keycode that you mentioned? Also, where do you enter the code for the free shipping riddle?

Thanks

Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Sorry for the oversight. The 20% off $75 code is 58907. The free shipping riddle (question + answer) goes in the comments box. There's no guarantee that STP will honor both the 20% off $75 and the free shipping riddle, but it's worth a try.

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Look for the Komperdell Featherlights at STP as well. One piece, carbon poles that are very stiff and light!

Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

I've been planning to buy an R1 Flash pullover from Patagonia (clearance priced at $58 on Patagonia website), but STP has Lowe Alpine Micro Grid pullovers for just over $22 after the combined discounts. For anyone who has been considering an R1 pullover and wonders how Micro Grid compares, here's an explanation that I received from Melanzana:

Our Micro Grid fabric is actually lighter than the R1. It is 100% polyester where the R1 has some spandex mixed in. Therefore, it does have more stretch than the micro grid but it is heavier. We like the micro grid fabric because it is light weight, keeps you warm, and is very breathable."

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

Where can I see the R1 on clearance? When I go to the patagonia website the normal price shows up..

Edit: I found it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Ernie Elkins

@earthdweller

Alternatively, just type "R1 Flash" in the search box and you'll find it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools