Topic

6pm.com

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
PostedMay 17, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Many of you probably already know this – but there seems to be a hell of a lot of good deal on here right now. Some of them that stuck in mind are OR Hellium II in all sizes at $99 – Pataguuci Nano Air jacket at $99. Thermoball Hoodie at $109. Lots of Fjallraven stuff.

I managed to pick up some Fjallraven Gaiter pants listed for $225 for about $80. There was also some Keb pants on there for a similar price.

Never ordered from them before so have to make that call.

John Vance BPL Member
PostedMay 17, 2015 at 12:13 pm

I have ordered quite a bit from them. Fast shipping and good prices. I don't know how they are on returns though as I have been happy with my purchases as has my family.

Valerie E BPL Member
PostedMay 17, 2015 at 12:40 pm

6pm is owned by Zappo's (now owned by Amazon, I think?), and Zappo's uses 6pm for clearance merchandise. They're a very solid retailer, with fairly generous returns.

PostedMay 17, 2015 at 12:41 pm

I thought I saw Zappos pop in when it was processing the payment.

Some very good deals on there if you are willing to trawl through a bit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...