Topic

Rab Strata length

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Rab Strata length

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

Hi, just wondering if Strata owners can shed light on the length. I'm 6'4, usually wear a large but large in most synth (and down) jackets are too short these days. Hoping the Rab might be longer. I've emailed Rab but no reply yet.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I am 5 10 and have an XL and the length is good. I am painting all weekend at home and my gear room is full of debris from the rest of the house, but can measure it for you tomorrow.

Richie S
    BPL Member

@landrover

I'm 6'2" with a long torso. I keep finding Rab a little short in the torso for me. Ita just about workable. It is on a couple of neutrino down jackets anyway. I guess it may not be a universal design.

J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

That's the thing, I find Rab to be great length sometimes (i.e. Bergen jacket) and sometimes quite short (i.e. Flashpoint jacket). My local store doesn't stock the Strata however so I can't test it. Stephen, if you wouldn't mind that would be fantastic!

David Chenault
    BPL Member

@davec

Locale: Queen City, MT

The arms are super long, longest I've ever seen on a puffy coat. The torso is on the short side of average. Rab sizes such pieces to not poke out from your rain coat, which I like, but if you've got a gorilla torso the Strata might be too short.

J C
    BPL Member

@joomy

Rab got back to me and they say 29" for size L. Might work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools