Topic

Options for two person quilts?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Options for two person quilts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dihnekis
    Spectator

@dihnekis

I'm starting to look at two person quilts, I know Enlightened Equipment and Zpacks (jesus why is everything Zpacks so damn expensive) have some options but I'm trying to get a sense of what other cottage industry stuff is out there. I'm leaning towards EE but want to know all the options. Thanks!

EDIT: Hammock Gear does custom 2 person quilts as well, so I've contacted them about pricing.

Jeff Bue
    BPL Member

@alaska1

Locale: The Last Frontier

Please update with what you hear from Hammock! I am also leaning toward EE, but want to see what else is out there.

Packman Pete
    BPL Member

@packmanpete

Locale: Rainy Portland

Everything ZPacks is top notch.
    Top notch is kinda spendy.

However, the EE quilts are better (IMHO) due to the vertical baffles. Seriously-this is a huge advantage.

Get the 800 fill with downtek, or else you will be back in ZPacks pricing area.

Jeff Bue
    BPL Member

@alaska1

Locale: The Last Frontier

Thanks for the suggestion. After doing some reading, I went ahead and ordered an EE Accomplice from Tim. We are heading up to the Brooks Range around June 20th, so I am hoping it comes in time. I'll do a quick post on how we like it after that trip!

Earl Gilbert
    Spectator

@egilbe

My GF and I love our Accomplice. With 7 Weeks lead time, June 20th is cutting it awful close.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools