Topic

FS: Katabatic Sawatch, reg/wide

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) FS: Katabatic Sawatch, reg/wide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edward Barton
    BPL Member

@porosantihodos

Locale: Boston

Hey all, I have a like-new Katabatic sawatch, catch and release from here, with one previous owner. Was first purchased last fall from Katabatic, and I bought it in December. I'm hesitant to sell, but I think it may be too much quilt for my needs. Beautiful construction, used three nights per first owner's report, with base layers. No odors, from a perfume/smoke free house, stored in cotton storage bag, not compressed. I have a dog, but the quilt has been stored up high in a closet and is likely 99% free of pet hair/dander. I haven't had a chance to use it and thus it hasn't been out and about at all.

Weight is 28oz, 18oz 900 fill, pertex quantum shell and lining, reg length (6'0), wide width for layering/no drafts. Includes storage/stuff bags and unused attachment system that everyone raves about. Has a fantastic shape and neck baffle.

Price is $430 with shipping CONUS, buyer pays paypal fees if wanted. Photos on request.

Thanks, Ed

Scott Koons
    BPL Member

@skoons

You should put this in the gear swap section.

Edward Barton
    BPL Member

@porosantihodos

Locale: Boston

Moving it now…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools