Topic

Simblissity Inner Peace as Bug Net

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Hammock Camping Simblissity Inner Peace as Bug Net

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Miles McCall
    Spectator

@mitmccall

Hello all,

I am pondering ordering a Simblissity Inner Peace bug net with the intention of modding it for use as a hammock bug net. From the looks of it, all I would need to do is make a small hole to slip it over my suspension, and then it could work like a 'hug' net. I would just pull it over myself and tighten the drawcord.

My rational is that this would give me the ability to hammock or ground camp as the occasion calls for, using one set of kit. This is important to me as a broke college kid :D

So is there any reason this wouldn't work? Am I overlooking something? Thanks in advance.

Terran Terran
    BPL Member

@terran

You might post in the make your own gear section. I'm sure you'll need to reinforce it as well as add a drawcord.
    Simply Light may be able to come up with something for you.
    http://www.simplylightdesigns.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/22_60

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools