Topic

Patagonia Rover shoe for $43! Women’s only.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Rover shoe for $43! Women’s only.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mitchell Ebbott
    Spectator

@mebbott-2

Locale: SoCal

Ladies and small-footed men, rejoice! The Women's Patagonia Rover is down to $42.73 on Amazon! Patagonia discontinued their entire shoe line, so there's no telling how long these will be in stock.

I just paid $90 for the men's version, and they're far and away my favorite hiking shoe, especially when there's scrambling involved (which there is whenever I can help it). It's basically a minimalist (4mm drop) hiking shoe with a few key approach shoe appointments— sticky rubber, a wrap-around toe rand, and lacing all the way to the front for extra control when you need it. Check out Dave Chenault's review at ToeSalad for more details.

Full disclosure: the above link is an Amazon affiliate link. If you don't like that sort of thing, you can get around it by going to Amazon and just searching for "patagonia rover," but the price is the same either way. On the other hand, if you're feeling particularly magnanimous, you can click through the link and buy a year's supply of… whatever it is you need a year's supply of. This poor grad student's book budget thanks you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools