Lots of different Sawyer Filters for cheap over at Woot.com. It's a one day thing so grab 'em quick! Wish this happened before I got mine a couple months ago.. Cheers!
Topic
Woot! Sawyer filters
Become a member to post in the forums.
- This topic is empty.
Nathan,
Thanks for posting this up.
Just ordered two of them….one for my girl friend and one for my evil, female child. :)
Awesome deal at $13.99 each and in a variety of colors!!!
Tony
Here is the link: http://www.woot.com/plus/sawyer-mini-water-filtration-systems-2
Thanks for the post! Just picked up two in black.
Dang, they won't ship outside the US.
The mini comes out to 20.70 including tax and shopping. Amazon has it for 21.xx including shipping to CA.
Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a Squeeze to go along with my mini
I noticed that Wal Mart now carries both the mini and and squeeze for competitive prices. I don't care to support them but in a pinch on the way to the hill you know you would be driving by one.
I accidentally bought too many rushing in the closing minutes of the Woot drop. So if anyone is in the San Diego area and wants them, contact me. :)
They are back! Not as big a selection, but once again today only! http://sport.woot.com/plus/sawyer-mini-water-filtration-systems-4
Boom R
– I'm in San Diego and would like to buy some. You don't have a PM setup – can you get in touch with me?
Become a member to post in the forums.

