Topic

New Fabric and Hardware, Price reductions and free shipping at Cascade Craftworks

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
PostedMar 11, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Hi! We’ve got a few new buckles, Xpac D40 back in stock, X50 Black Multicam in stock, a great deal on WX20 (2nds).

We’ve also reduced prices across the board on fabric and hardware, so get it while it’s hot!

Cascade Craftworks

And if you spend over $30 you get free shipping with Coupon code: FREESHIP315 (good until Friday 3/20)

Cheers,

Nathan

Terran BPL Member
PostedMar 12, 2015 at 5:34 am

I'm sure it's been discussed elsewhere. All these fabric choices make my head spin. I like the multicam. I don't understand all the different weights and other differences.
How much of a weight penalty do I face with the X50 compared to the X33 compared to your cuben?

Simon Kenton BPL Member
PostedMar 12, 2015 at 8:14 am

$118 for a 40 Liter Xpac pack? Nathan, you are the man! I wish I didn't already have an Xpac pack. If I didn't I would be picking one up from you.

Keep up the awesome work man!

PostedMar 12, 2015 at 9:00 am

As a overly simple and moderately inaccurate exercise, imagine saving the weight difference of each fabric on a typical pack. For example, a pack that weighs 12 oz with X21 will weigh around 17 oz in full X51.

PostedMar 12, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Do you have any pictures of the Highline you could post? Doesn't appear to be any on your site.

PostedMar 12, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Hi Brandon,

I'll have pics of the packs on the site next week. Until then, check out the "New Pack Production" thread in gear deals for pictures of the prototypes. The production bags will be nearly the same with only minor tweaks to the shoulder straps and placement of the optional additional tie-outs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Loading...