Just picked this up at Camp Saver. On clearance for $192 and the coupon "SALES20" brought it to $167 with free shipping. Not the best colors on discount…. but 167!!!
I scored the last Large in Slate Orange. So now there's XL left and a Desert Large.
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Just picked this up at Camp Saver. On clearance for $192 and the coupon "SALES20" brought it to $167 with free shipping. Not the best colors on discount…. but 167!!!
I scored the last Large in Slate Orange. So now there's XL left and a Desert Large.
nm
Gotta love when the stars align! Glad to hear it!
Nm
Came in today, glad I ordered a size down, even the size down is baggy! But it seems like it'll be a pretty efficient piece of gear!
Become a member to post in the forums.