Topic

Montbell UL Thermawrap Vest

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Montbell UL Thermawrap Vest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robin McKay
    Spectator

@rlmckay

Locale: Wanaka NZ

Can I have some size feedback please – always difficult purchasing on internet from NZ. No in-store examples to try on.
    Is this garment "true to size" or "large for size"? Doug's BPL review and readers reviews have conflicting opinions.

I'm 6ft – 41 chest – 33/34 waist

I usually order "large". I will be wearing this in the summer mountain evenings over a long sleeve Smartwool
    zip T.

Jesse Glover

@hellbillylarry

Locale: southern appalachians

Well montbells customer service is really good you can always order 2 and send one back. But I guess shipping would be expensive. There is a sizing chart on the website.
    I am 6ft 140lbs and have a 30 inch waist I wear a medium and it is perfect.

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

These tend to run small. I normally wear a size medium in most garments, but based on other people's feedback decided to order a large size thermawrap instead. The size large was a good fit for me (178 lbs, 5' 10.5").

Ryan Gardner
    Spectator

@splproductions

I just ordered the Thermawrap Jacket yesterday and I called Montbell and talked to them about the sizing. The guy on the phone had the jacket, as well as some other office workers, so it was good to be able to ask them about their body weight/height and how their product fits them.

Definitely give them a call.

Robin McKay
    Spectator

@rlmckay

Locale: Wanaka NZ

Thanks guys for your great input – yes did talk (email) store (prolite Gear – on sale for $88) the folks advised it is "small for size", so I have ordered large.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!