Topic

Montrail Enduro-Sole vs Superfeet

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedFeb 21, 2015 at 3:27 pm

What are you experiences and opinions with both or either?

I have merrel mix master trail running shoes and while they are light, I am not fond of how uncomfortable they have become. Do you always add insoles or do you prefer the shoe as it is?

PostedFeb 21, 2015 at 4:12 pm

I use both. The Enduro Sole feels very comfortable to me in certain trail runners, but in others they raise the foot enough to make the feel uncomfortable. The superfeet(green and blue) don't raise the foot as much, so where there was a problem with the Enduro soles the superfeet work best. If I had a shoe where both felt comfortable, the Enduro sole would be by far my preference as they have much better cushioning on the heal. I'd recommend you go to a store that has both and do a test fitting.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...