Topic

Ibex Indie is on sale

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Chris Errico BPL Member
PostedFeb 22, 2015 at 8:30 am

Just figured I'd let everyone know that on the REI website they have the sap green color in all sizes but large on sale for the same price, but with free shipping, as opposed to the Ibex site that has most colors on sale in most sizes, but you have to spend $99 to get free shipping.

Chris

John DeMorris BPL Member
PostedFeb 24, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Thanks for the heads up Jeremy. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on an Indie and a hat that I had my eye on.

Tom Hadley BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 5:11 am

FEBSALETAKE20 gets you an additional 20% off one item, drives the hoodie price down to 63.99

PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 6:44 am

Just got an Ibex Indie on Gearswap and I LOVE it! Check this awesome layer out!

PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 7:15 am

What is the fit like on these hoodies? I've got a 45" chest and a 36" waist. I hear these are a trim cut..Is an XL going be about right?

Steven M BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 8:26 am

The size chart on the Ibex site is a good guide. I'm right on the line between Med & Lrg with a 34 waist, 16 1/2 neck size and 42 chest, 6'2" and 165#. The Lrg gives about 1/2 inch air gap all around, the warmest fit in a wool base for me. At this sale price you can get a second at another size, compare the fit and return one.

NoCO-Jim BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 10:16 am

@Tom Hadley, thanks much, but how did you ever find the discount code on their site? Google fails….Your search – site:www.ibex.com FEBSALETAKE20 – did not match any documents.

PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 11:04 am

Max, what size did you receive? I ask because we have similar builds.

Thanks!

Tom Hadley BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 11:24 am

From an email Ibex sent me. Did it work for you?

I've noticed, and it may be total coincidence, that if you go through the checkout process without actually submitting your order, just let it sit, oftentimes a "sweetener" offer arrives in a day or two. Which is what I had done in this case.

NoCO-Jim BPL Member
PostedFeb 25, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Yep Tom, it worked for me. And another thanks for sharing.

Joe S BPL Member
PostedFeb 26, 2015 at 4:25 am

This is a quality piece, but unfortunately is on the short side for me (6"3', 42L). The large is a good torso fit, but at this price I don't want something that's going to expose my back when I bend over. And I'm sure I'd be swimming In a XL. Two more inches long and it would be perfect. Back it goes.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Loading...