Topic

1/4 or 1/2 zip wool short sleeve shirt, any options?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) 1/4 or 1/2 zip wool short sleeve shirt, any options?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Z
    BPL Member

@tex85

I have an old Stoic 1/2 zip wool short sleeve shirt with a chest pocket that is my favorite baselayer and it seems like they don’t make one anymore. I’m looking for some options for this layer, or one like it. I only have one of these layers and I’d like to have another, but I’m coming up short. The only 1/4 to 1/2 zip short sleeve shirt I can find is the Arc’teryx Accelero zip neck, I’ve checked the other places I know to look and I can’t find anyone else who makes the zip neck in a short sleeve style, let alone in wool. Any help? I’d consider non wool layers at this point as long as they are performance layers. Thanks!

Sharon J.
    BPL Member

@squark

Locale: SF Bay area
    Monty Montana
    BPL Member

@tarasbulba

Locale: Rocky Mountains

A while back I picked up a couple of merino ss 1/2 zip bike jerseys from Sierra Trading Post for about $30 each.  Recently I picked up a couple of polyester ones from Decathlon for about $10 each in the closeout section; be sure to size up for the latter as the listed sizes are asian.  Happy trails!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools