Episode 84 | Satellite Messaging (ZOLEO)
This Episode of the Backpacking Light Podcast is sponsored by ZOLEO. Backpacking Light podcast listeners get free activation – after receiving your ZOLEO device, activate it online using the coupon code BACKPACKINGLIGHT at Zoleo.com to waive the activation fee, which will save you $20 USD ($25 CAD).
In this episode of the Backpacking Light Podcast, we interview Morris Shawn, President of Roadpost and Zoleo, about satellite messaging and the evolution of the Zoleo Satellite Communicator.
In this Episode:
- Durston X-Mid Pro 2 review updates (long-term performance)
- New reviews coming: ZPacks Duplex Zip & Hyperlite Mountain Gear Unbound 2P
- Evaluating CRUXES in the context of route planning (see the Trek Planning Masterclass)
- The Ultralight Giveaway is live! $7000 worth of ultralight gear prizes! Enter here.
- Interview with Morris Shawn (ZOLEO)