Not yet public, so please don’t share the link – but you can access our content and events calendar here:
This will give you an idea of what we have coming up in the near future in terms of content release dates, scheduled events, and more. I’m working to get the website releases on here as well and integrate the calendar with BPLTrac. Once that happens, we’ll make this calendar publicly available.
- We’ve added access to the online course, Lightweight Backpacking and Camping, and the print magazine archives for all existing Unlimited Members. All of these items are available in your membership dashboard, instructions for accessing them here.
- In late March, we will be launching a monthly instructional webinar series. Unlimited Members will have access to those webinars for free as part of their membership.
- Unlimited Memberships will increase in price sometime between March 21 and March 31, to reflect these new changes in Unlimited Member benefits. So if you’ve been thinking about gifting an Unlimited Membership to someone, now is the time. As always, renewals will always be charged at the rate at which you initially subscribed.
- We are recording the podcast pilot the first week of March, and releasing the first podcast on March 25!
- We opened enrollment for our new Guide’s Training Course, which will take place in the Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness near Red Lodge, MT June 9-11, 2018.
Behind the scenes – improving editorial workflow: