Shock Doctor insoles are popular with some backpackers. New for 2006, Shock Doctor introduces insoles that even an ultralight backpacker can love. The Trim-Free insoles are three-quarter length and weigh 1.0 ounce each. If you want more support and cushioning for your shoes, but have been reluctant to add a heavy insole, check out the Trim-free insoles.
Shock Doctor Trim-Free insole next to full-length insoles – X-Active and Ultra Arch Adjust.
Features and Specifications
- Weight: 1.0 oz per pair Trim-Free for Men, 2.3 oz X-Active, 3.2 oz Ultra Arch Adjust
- Sizes: men’s four sizes covering 7-14.5, women’s four sizes covering 5-12.5, kids three sizes covering 11-4.5
- Four layers:
- Air/FX top cover:Reduces friction and controls odor with anit-microbial protection.
- ShockDome Technology: Found in heel, forefoot, and metatarsal areas, composite materials actively help absorb over 90% of shock.
- ShockShell: Protects the foot all the way from heel to toe, and allows the insole to wrap around the foot for comfort. Adds extra support. (New)
- Control Bar: Provides extra support.
- Trim-Free for Men: Features a slim resin shell to cradle and support foot.
- Trim-Free for Women: Narrower heel pocket and padding for women’s higher arches.
- Trim-Free for Kids: Kid-specific shape and padding.
- MSRP: $19.99