The final day of the show is a shorter day, ending at 3:00 pm. Attendance is lower as people leave to get home in time for the weekend, and we enjoy the thinner crowds. When 3:00 rolls around, it's amazing to see how quickly the booths come down and everything is cleared out.
Here are our finds from the final day of the show.
- Meet the 3.2-Ounce Powermonkey, a Portable Solar Charger to Power Up iPods, Cell Phones, and More
- New Balance Introduces a Versatile Insulated Boot
- Baladéo Introduces 22- and 34-Gram Knives to Establish Itself in the Ultra Lightweight Knife Category
- Takeya Debuts Fashionable/Functional Eco-Friendly Glass
- Sole Exhale Slipper Provides Comfort and Insulation Après' Sport
- ZebraLight Puts Out 200 Lumens, Weighs 2.1 Ounces (Got your attention?)
- 5.3-Ounce Soto Muka Liquid Fuel Stove Does Not Require Priming, Does Not Flare Up, and Does Not Clog When Burning Gasoline
- Sawyer Hollow Fiber Membrane Water Filter Weighs 1.7 Ounces, Will Filter 1,000,000 Gallons; Anyone Want to Test That?
- DriDucks Emergency Poncho Weighs 2.8 Ounces, Costs US$3.99!!
- Rab Infinity Down Parka and Cirrus Pull-on
- Cyclops Micro Mini LED Clip Light
- It's a Wrap!
# WORDS: 2400
# PHOTOS: 11