After a really productive first day on the floor, it was hard to expect day two to be as fruitful, but it was. We always manage to find lots of new and interesting gear, actually more than we can handle. It gets mind-boggling sometimes. We run on adrenaline and energy bar samples all day at the show, write our stories till midnight, then get up and repeat it again the next day. It's fun, it's exciting, and it's exhausting!
The day's highlights follow, in no particular order.
- Black Diamond Z-Poles Utilize Avalanche Probe Technology
- Osprey Flies Super-Light With Hornet
- Terra Nova Introduces the 20-Ounce Laser Ultra 1 - the World's Lightest Double-Wall Tent - and the Laser Photon 2, a Two-Person Tent Weighing in at a Record Beating 2 Pounds 1 Ounce
- Big Agnes Introduces a Passel of New Tents, Standouts are the New Fly Creek UL3 and UL4
- Terra Nova Superlite Ultra 20 Pack Weighs Just 3.5 Ounces!
- Spring 2011 Montane Spektr to be the World's Lightest Super Minimalist eVENT Shell
- Brooks-Range Gives Us What We Asked For - Several Versions of the Alpini Down Jacket for Hikers - Plus Several Other Goodies
- New Pacific Outdoor Equipment Sleeping Pads Pack Small and Carry Light
- NEMO Also Introduces Lightweight Self-Inflating Sleeping Pads
# WORDS: 2340
# PHOTOS: 12