The Mountain Laurel Designs Spinntex Pro Poncho Tarp is made of silicone impregnated spinnaker fabric weighing only 0.97 oz/yd2. Its center seam (four layers of fabric plus silicone-specific double sided tape) is designed for extra strength, and its tapered shape and length give the Spinntex Pro better coverage where it counts. But, this is not the lightest poncho/tarp around.
- What's Good
- What's Not So Good
- Specifications: Manufacturer, Year/Model, Style, What's Included, Fabric, Weight, Dimensions, Features, Options, MSRP
- TABLE: Comparison of Spinnaker Poncho/tarps
- Why are Spinnaker Poncho/tarps so Narrow?
- What's Unique
- Recommendations For Improvement
# WORDS: 2300
# PHOTOS: 9
# TABLES: 2
A Premium or Unlimited Membership* is required to view the rest of this article.
* A Basic Membership is required to view Member Q&A events