Topic

Suggestions for dual sport motorcycle iPhone mount

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities Suggestions for dual sport motorcycle iPhone mount

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Mitol
    Spectator

@jenmitol

Locale: In my dreams....

Any suggestions on a mounting system for an iPhone on a dual sport BMW? I've been searching around and found some suggestions about the lifeproof case with a RAM ball mount, but I honestly don't see how they work together and how I would actually install it.

Any suggestions?? The point is to use the iPhone as a navigation device while riding back roads.

Mark Ries
    Spectator

@mtmnmark

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jen I think it will be frustrating trying to see the screen on all but the darkest days there is a reason motorcycle gps's cost what they do. So did you get a beemer?

Rob P
    BPL Member

@rpjr

Hi Jennifer,

I don't know if you are familiar with advrider.com, but I'm sure you could find the answer there. There is probably even a dedicated thread to whatever bike you have.

Jennifer Mitol
    Spectator

@jenmitol

Locale: In my dreams....

Thanks for that advice…I did look there and found what I was looking for. And not that it matters…but it was for a Christmas gift, not for me. Alas, I work with too many brain and spinal cord injuries to ride a motorcycle anymore……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools