Topic

Kinsman pullover w/mod

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Kinsman pullover w/mod

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Dondo .
    BPL Member

@dondo

Locale: Colorado Rockies

>>I have achieved all but one of my SUL gear objective The only one left is a external pack frame with a real venting ability. That is about finished.

That sounds very interesting. I'll be looking forward to your post.

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

I'm sorta with Bill. Old Berber saying—the dogs may bark but the caravan moves on. I'm moving on to the weekend—time to light out for the territory.

I'm going to…as Dead Kennedys rocker Jello Biafra would say…"shut up and dance". :-D

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

Yeah,
    Bill keeps pulling Pertex Quantum out of his a** like it's no big deal.
    The rest of what Bill is discussing has been sold before so he spends a years saving on them on a whim that they will not be around for very long.
    He gets ideas from a little fabric Alien that visits him to give him ideas to make things that weigh 1/2 as much as that SUL piece of gear weighs.

I think Bill's skin is made of velcro with several loop holds for hook and loop. He just dumps some down on hime then lays a 1/2 ounce piece of cuben over that and it keeps him warm down to -40. Then he just gets up and hikes around in it all day.

Doug Johnson
    BPL Member

@djohnson

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Hey Joe,

You've really sparked a debate here! But I just wanted to say, beautiful jacket! You really nailed the fit and that is a great looking garment. Not easily done in an insulation jacket.

Great work!
    Doug

Joe Federici

@need2boat

Locale: North East

Doug

thanks for the kind words.

Yea I guess I sort of poked the fat man.

JFF

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!